Sunday, October 10, 2010

In the beginning

I decided to start a blog about my three favourite things: art, fashion and of course food. These are the three things I could not live without. Art is a very broad topic including everything from painting to photography, music, sculpture, jewelry, well you get my drift. I will do my best to bring you things that I enjoy, things that make me smile and things that just tickle my fancy.

I hope you enjoy this blog and that it puts a smile on your face.

This is currently my favourite artist, I found her on deviantart years ago. Her name is Viet-My Bui, also know as Ravenskar. She is based in Australia and is of Vietnamese ethnicity. She has an amazing digital painting style, draws the cutest "What I wore" sketches and dabbles in photography. As an artist, I hope that someday I'm as good as she is.





You should go read her blog here: http://vm-bui.com/
Her deviant page can be found here: http://ravenskar.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment