Friday, November 12, 2010

Forever 21 and New Look

A new Forever 21 shop is going to open in Dublin tomorrow. I believe it is the first store they are opening in Europe and I'm very excited. My friend Rachel and I are going to go visit the new store tomorrow! There is also a new New Look in the the same building so we're going to have a shopping day. We're also going to go visit Ikea so we're covering a lot of ground :)

I was looking at the Forever 21 website and they have a lot of nice things. Here are a few that I really liked :) 


I love this dress,  I probably wouldn't wear it like that, most likely with some tights and boots (like the brown ones below) and a cardigan. Love the colour!



I am a bag person (as well as many other things, hats, scarves, shoes, and so on) and I know I really shouldn't be buying more bags, because I really do have enough, but I love these two. Nowadays I tend to only buy bags that will fit my laptop because I bring it with me everywhere. Those would be perfect for college :)

I love these boots, love the colour, love the slight heel. They're very Sydney Fox (Relic Hunter) and I love Sydney Fox!




I thought these were very clever, I love peacock feathers, the problem is that they are very delicate, the rim would be a good way of not damaging them.



I love stripes! The colour combination is lovely in this dress although it is a bit short...


Tomorrow should be lots of fun


3 comments:

  1. But they're just clothes? They're just meant to keep you warm. I'll leave the collection of bright shiny things to the crows

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just clothes, but they also make you pretty! This is very important.

    I am a human mag pie, <3 shiny things... Did you know that in French they call them "thieving pies"? Well, "pie voleuse" is what they are called, I just imagined a blueberry pie with wings flying off with a necklace :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would eat that pie if it stole from me. And to be honest I think I am beyond the aid of bright expensive clothes to look well.

    ReplyDelete